WHITE PHANTOM





A day in Amsterdam with friends and the sixth presentation of DARING DESIGNERS in Pakhuis de Zwijger, called Super Stylist. Three speakers from Amsterdam Fashion Week talked about their passion and vision in fashion. Béatrice Jolly (editorial styling) and Lonneke Nooteboom (personal styling) came along, but who really kept me listening was Quentijn Wulffers (catwalk styling). A well known stylist with his own vision on fashion that he mixes with the amazing designers he worked with. Quentijn Wulffers directs diverse catwalkshows, such as Quoc Than and Marije de Haan. The style of the designers catches my eye and it fits in some ways in my inspirationzone. Not always the clothes, but mainly the show, vibe and details put in the show.

                   

The video I’ve shown above is:

MARIJE DE HAAN – AUTUMN/WINTER 2013-2014
“Please let me introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste”

2 comments:

GWEN VAN BAKEL / GWENLYN E. Powered by Blogger.