WINDE RIENSTRA



Fashion designers who design out of the box with different materials, shapes and thoughts I admire. They give me adrenaline because every time I see a fashion piece by one of them I think: YES, this is what fashion should be these days. I admire the creativity, the artistic meanings and the courage to start a project that risky.

I discovered Winde Rienstra two years ago when I was searching for inspiration for a mood board. Her craft work and thinking made me remember her work. Her work is easily recognizable because of her choice of materials, shapes and construction. The meticulous setting of forms gives rise to a certain tension, a movement in the visual field. Her designs are a balance between fashion and art. Winde Rienstra designs slow fashion, a movement within the fashion world that summarizes her main values: sustainability, timelessness, uniqueness, quality, hand craftsmanship and attention to crafted designs. Winde gets her inspiration from architecture, art and nature.

No comments:

GWEN VAN BAKEL / GWENLYN E. Powered by Blogger.