ANTWERP


The cathedral

The cathedral

Antwerp City hall


Antwerp central station

Cafe "Het Elfde Gebod"

Once again I paid Antwerp a visit for a few days. It's only two and a half hours drive away, so it was well worth the effort. We had a shopping day and we went to Urban Outfitters, one of my favorite shops. When we visited the MoMu we saw a few little streets with nice shops, such as the Lomography shop, a graffiti shop (where I bought copper, gold, matt black and silver spray), a sneaker shop (boyfriend's eye candy) and a few thrift shops.  
I also wanted to make some inspiration photos, so we went to the cathedral for some shots. I have a small weakness for church interior, like stained glass, marbled stairs and pillars, old stone statues and lots of different decorations. It has a kind of romantic and artistic atmosphere. 
Next to the cathedral we went to my favorite cafe in Antwerp I've seen so far: Het Elfde Gebod. It's a cafe with more than 500 holy statues and a cosy vibe. Antwerp is always a good idea.

No comments:

GWEN VAN BAKEL / GWENLYN E. Powered by Blogger.