GRONINGER MUSEUM

Marga Weimans exhibition

I've visited the Groninger Museum several times before, just out of curiosity. This time I saw an announcement of the exhibition by Marga Weimans. I studied her work when I was in Art school, so I couldn't wait to see her work in real life. My boyfriend knew and bought tickets to surprise me, loved his spontaneity. 
Next to the fact that the Groninger Museum has a very artistic interior, it's art (mainly paintings) is also very inspiring and refreshing. I love the little corners, bridges and gorgeous stairs in the museum. I could recommend everyone to pay this museum a visit. 
Marga Weimans creates her collections with inspiration like identity, technology and beauty. I admire her work because it's a mix between craft work and high technology. Marga Weimans is born in Suriname and that's why she has influences of Suriname put in her work.
Click on read more to see more pictures.



After drink in the park

No comments:

GWEN VAN BAKEL / GWENLYN E. Powered by Blogger.